Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally

This week is a week of finally. Finally Michael is finishing the window at the end of the hall that he started last July 4th weekend. Finally we gave up on the blender and ordered our VITAMIX!!!! And finally it feels like summer with a not so very organized schedule. I am happy to report we have been to the pool twice so far this summer and Keaton has not drowned. I actually had a dream a few weeks ago that kept me up for the rest of the night/ early morning hours that he did and so it is a bit daring of me to challenge fate but the kids are hot so... We are also gearing up for soccer since we (Denali) decided to step it up a notch. She is moving to a new team where her father will not be her coach but more like her trainer. She will play year round this year and see if she is interested in a travelling team next year. She will not have a middle school team to try out for so this is our route if it is her passion. Who would have thought 6 yrs ago when we could not catch our breath from laughter at the sight of eight four year olds bunching themselves together and not noticing where the goals were located that we would be setting running, sit ups, pull ups, etc goals for her to help her succeed? Anyhow, her awesome experiences up until now have fueled her love for the game so we owe a great deal of thanks to all her previous coaches. Tomorrow's post will be more clever as I plan to list thirteen things I intend to make with my new Vitamix.

2 comments:

GBK Gwyneth said...

The Vitamix? Congratulations!!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I wish I had a "finally" to report from my Michael's honey do list. Wonder if he's even attempting any of it this week while I'm gone...