Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged

Katrina tagged me for 6 random things and it took me all this time to get to it. Here goes:
1. I am a water snob. I do not like anything other than cold water to drink. It can not be luke warm or even worse warm. I will become dehydrated rather than drink anything that is not cold. I can not say the same for other drinks, just water. and I am also a big believer in spring water-no ordinary tap water. I can taste the chlorine and all the other YUCK in regular water.
2. I really like scotch. Also a bit of a snob here too. I like Macallan or Glenlivet and the older the better. I learned how to do shots of whiskey in college and so the transition to scotch-- not too difficult.
3. I don't like to be in water. I especially don't like cold water for bathing or swimming. We have a hot tub and I like it but I am don't get into the pool with the kids very often and usually not until at least end of July.
4. Someday I would like to own a winery. When we lived in California , we did a lot of winery tours and it seems very indulgent and romantic to own a winery. M plan is to own one out of the country with a castle so we can have a bed and breakfast too. I have no intention of running either of these full time. Just when I feel like it.
5. Some people do not know that Michael and I were nomadic for 6 months when Denali was 1 and we lived in a tent trailer crossing the country. We have some memories that we could not ever recreate.
6. I love to bake but most especially bread. Another great plan in my head is to apprentice as a baker with this girl in Asheville. She is no longer baking but I wish I could. Never to do it for a living but for my own benefit (well anyone who wanders in for dinner could benefit as well.

2 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

What a great list. I am with you on the water. I really don't like to drink water at all. But...if it's really , really cold, I can do it. My obsession is ice. I love *lots* and *lots* of ice. Especially drinks from Sonic...and all that pellet ice. I covet an ice machine that makes that!

KKH said...

Hi,
I finally figured out how to leave a comment. I will try to leave a comment for Kat's blog. I really must meet her someday.

Love,
Mom

Time for you to blog again.