Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend

It is Sunday night and I believe we are officially soccered out. Three games on Saturday and two today. Many hours on the field and what an incredible weekend weather wise. Keaton was in his element outside all day. We managed to squeeze in two Harry Potter movies and a quick pool party to celebrate soccer season. It has been fun and filling but this week holds far less activity. Thanks to Auntie and gang for showing up at the games. Thanks to Nana and Papa for hanging out all weekend with us and supporting the girls all season in the sports. No more Lead classes this week and we are going to finish up some school stuff and then begin our summer schedule next week. I am going to meal plan before I go to bed so I can grocery shop in the AM. Poker night Thursday and another pool soccer party will complete our week. Possible trip to Asheville this weekend. We are loving our bikes so if we don't take a trip this weekend, I am sure we will be on our bikes.

1 comment:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! I did that meal planning yesterday...and Michael went off to the store for me. Cause I'm not exactly allowed to grocery shop. You see what happens when I got to Target, so I suppose it's understandable. :-)

What are you all going to do in Asheville?