Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yeah!!!

Darcy has me up and running so I know what I will be doing tonight- adding to my beautiful page. I marvel at the talent and understanding of people with brain's that work in this way. I am still trying to get to know my ipod. I bought a new book last night after our family date with dinner and the bookstore. The book assures me I can make the ipod more than I ever thought. That is good because I am having trouble with the new itouch options. It is much too smart for me but not anymore..... We are in spring cleaning mode around here and hope to be done by this weekend. The pollen is thick and coating everything so while the temperature and lack of bugs is perfect, it is hard to want to go outside. Baby is up. Will continue later.

2 comments:

suzanne said...

great blog, kim! all the best to each of you. :) ciao bella
suz

amy said...

beautiful blog...love the pictures, too! :o)