Monday, November 3, 2008

Holiday Give Project

Who: The People of Paraguay

What: We are the Pray family and have a cousin in the Peace Corps. She is living in Asuncion and expressed the need for better dental care in her region. For our holiday “GIVE” we decided to collect toothbrushes and toothpaste for adults and children to send to those families in need.

Where: We will collect these at our house (2407 Stonington Road, Atlanta, GA 30338), at LEAD (our home school group on Thursdays), and anytime you all see us.

When: We will collect these until December 1st. We plan to add to these packages using our kids “GIVE” money that they have saved this year.

Why: “Share the wealth” - Michael
“To teach a lesson” - Kim
“For the gift of giving” - Denali
“They’re in need” - Bryn
“Out of Love” - Keelin
“Wah wuv” - Keaton



Please feel free to forward and pass on!!

2 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

We just went to the dentist - and we go again on the 17th...I wonder if they might have some things to donate...

I'll see what I can round up for you!

Nee Nee said...

HI KIM! I found your blog on my sister's and I wanted to say HI!

I think is a great idea...my dad is town, I'll call him and get him to donate before he leaves!

Hope I get to see you in Dec. when I'm there for Christmas!

xoxoxoxox