Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons I should not hold a Corporate Job

1.I could not sit still anymore (developed ADD from having kids)
2.I could not multi task at home while at an office.
3.I could not eat whenever I want.
4.I could not control my hours.
5.I could not control my Ac/heat.
6.I could not wear pajamas when I don't fel like getiing dressed (you be amazed at how professional I can sound in my pajamas).
7.I could not go on vacation when I decide I need a day off.
8.I could not continue to nurse on demand.
9.I could not homeschool the kids (except on take your children to work day).
10.I could not deal with the NON-OCD people in any office.
11.I could not ever complete the paper work in order to receive insurance and re- evaluate it every other month,
12.I could not disturb all the senior shoppers at Kroger on Wednedays by taking all 4 children with me.
13. I am WAY too producitve to work under someone else ( my 40 hrs is like other people's 80)

1 comment:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I had to laugh about senior Wednesdays. Why is it that I always need to go on Wednesday morning...forgetting that it's senior day. Even going by myself...it takes forever to get up and down the aisles!