Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Our favorite Olympic Sports


1. Gymnastics- I once was gymnast and can just begin to appreciate the hard work.
2. Swimming- Not a sport our family is into but love watching it.
3. Soccer- both women and men.
4. Beach Volleyball- Michael wishes to make a living at this.
5. Fencing- A local girl is in this event
6. Water polo- The stamina in treading water amazes me.
7. Canoe- this does not look like fun but incredibly difficult
8. Synchronized Diving- this means you must spend too much time with one person :)
9. Diving- also amazing and way to daredevil for me.
10. Cycling/ Road- Having ridden with kids, too close for my comfort.
11. Volleyball- also fun to see.
12. Weightlifting -an incredible story about a woman who homebirthed too.
13. Rowing- we even have a rower in our gym but no need to work that hard right?

1 comment:

mavibu said...

Hi Kim, please email me at clbsgirls@yahoo.com re: RSM level A. I am definitely interested.
Maria